The person hired for the position of Laboratory Technician will be responsible for supporting the development of products used in the Window Film business.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Carryout wet and dry experiments with films.
• Completing physical property testing of films and substrates.
Equipment used includes Instron equipment and spectrometers.
• Analyzing test results.
• Mixing and coating of various materials for testing following wet chemistry techniques.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two year technical or Associates degree from an accredited university or a 4-year scientific degree
• 3M experience
• Previous technical training applicable to laboratory procedures, skills and methods
• Experience with testing films
• Self-starter with drive for accurate completion of experiment analysis
• Team player with the ability to contribute in a matrix environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.