Excellent opportunity with a STABLE company! Salary to $100,000 plus bonus, DOE.
The Accounting Manager will supervise general ledger accounting, financial data loads for corporate consolidation, and internal/external audits. The Accounting Manager provides technical accounting guidance and analytical support while ensuring compliance with GAAP and SOX controls.
The candidate must have a solid understanding of financial statements and the ability to multi-task to meet public company deadlines. Our client prefers a candidate with a background working in a fast-paced and high-volume business environment.
- BBA in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or parts passed is preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience displaying career progression
- Supervisory experience
- Must have analytical and critical problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Process improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Smart View, IBM Cognos, and Blackline
- Energy industry experience is a plus