Location: Orlando, FL
About the Company hiring an Accounting Supervisor:
Ascendo is looking for an Accounting Supervisor for their client. This is a well-known company known for launching careers for candidates who are looking to get into the Private Accounting sector (from Public Accounting).
- Pedigreed Executive Management Team
- Work for a company that believes in streamlining processes and empowering employees to take ownership of their work.
- Strong leadership with continued training for continued career advancement
What the Accounting Supervisor will do:
- The Accounting Supervisor will manage the month end closing and reporting process for the Corporate Accounting team.
- Oversee all GL reconciliations, Journal Entries, and balance sheet reconciliations are accurate
- Research and adjust all variances
- Update and improve processes as needed
- The Accounting Supervisor will also be charged with leading and developing a team of Senior and Staff Accountants
Requirements for the Accounting Supervisor Candidate:
- CPA designation (must be active)
- 2-3 years at Senior level or higher in a Public Accounting firm
- Leadership skills, at least 2 years leading and developing staff
- Strong Excel and tech skills