Position Title: Administrative Assistant I
Position Number: 345520
Location: Lincoln, RI 02865
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Administrative assistant, Clerk, Customer Service, MS Excel, Scheduling
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Administrative Assistant I
Location: Lincoln, RI, 02865
Duration: 12 Months
• Manage calendars for designated department members. Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned. Arrange travel, Answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages.
• Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation. Order and maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, as well as maintain and reconcile various department purchase cards.
• Provide organization support for Medicare Part D including presentation development (PowerPoint), database management (Excel), limited project management and other tasks as needed.
• Interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
• Establish contacts with other internal and external customers. Institute solutions for the administrative needs of the department. Complete other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years Administrative Assistant experience required. Customer service experiences a plus. Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients. Word processing/PC skills required. Strong communication skills required
• This position is responsible for all facets of administrative support for a leader(s) including scheduling and coordination of on-site and conference call meetings, preparation of documents and presentations, ordering supplies, processing of invoices, expense report preparation and processing, management of calendars, travel coordination, and other administrative duties and projects assigned.
• Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.