Animated Explainer Video Intern –
We are looking for a talented, creative, and highly organized individual to support our creative team. You will have the opportunity to work on creative concept development, storyboarding, editing motion graphics and ultimately create animated videos for strategic corporate marketing initiatives like customer reference videos, brand/concept videos, executive videos, explainer videos.
You will be working with internal groups, you will help build, support, execute, promote and measure the success of a variety of video projects. You will work on all aspects of video production for internal programs, events, digital marketing, demand generation campaigns, and more.
- Working toward a bachelor’s/master’s degree program in Film/Television/Animation or a related field.
- Highly proficient in After Effects, flash, or 3D Studio Max, Video Editing (Premiere)
- Advanced user in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Experience animating in 2D and/or 3D
- Interact with cross-functional teams at all levels
- Dedicated, responsive, and passionate about customer experience
- Strong sense of project ownership and accountability
- Ability to discuss strategy and understand business objectives
- Phenomenal attention to detail and self-motivated
- Ability to work creatively within the constraints of corporate visual identity and video guidelines
- Proficient PC/Mac skills including MS Office and other tools
Required Skills –
- Script writing/storyboarding
- Creative Thinking
- Photo Editing
- Presentation Skills
- Video Editing