Application Developer - Web/Mobile - INF001439
The Application Developer - Web/Mobile is responsible for assigned components of the development, integration, deployment, and ongoing support of critical web solutions within the IS Department of UScellular. This involves interaction with the planning, analysis, detailed design, developing/coding, testing and implementation of the components as well as on-going support.
- Take ownership for delivery of the technology solutions within assigned scope
- Design and code applications in accordance with functional and technical programming standards and best practices. Analyze and design enhancements and fixes to application code or packaged extension, as well as required fixes to production problems and new Work Requests. Plan and execute unit and integration testing for effected application code
- Complete all appropriate technical and support documentation required to maintain the application
- Participate in quality reviews and verify traceability of the application design changes to the requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience working in Web Development environment
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience using Oracle Databases
- 2+ years of experience working within an SDLC and working on projects involving other teams is required.
- Experience developing & testing various web-based software applications or similar software testing required
- Experience debugging, reviewing log captures and other forms of technical troubleshooting
- Mobile Development Experience preferred
- Good Communication skills required
- Background which leverages creativity preferred
Job : Information Technology
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.