LEONARDO DRS (“DRS”) is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, DRS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A, which employs more than 60,000 people worldwide. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
Overview of Electro Optical Infrared Systems
The Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) line of business within DRS has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. EOIS develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world’s brightest. Supporting the world’s bravest.
Manage and control all Government- and Customer-owned property within DRS.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be familiar with Government reporting
- Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from management or the Government
- Must have adequate computer skills including MS applications
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work onsite
- Knowledge of the FAR 52.245-1 clause
- Understand different types of contracts
- Work independently
- Some knowledge of eQuip, Cost Point
- Either have Clearance or ability to obtain Clearance
- Manage and control all Government- and Customer-owned property within DRS
- Perform incoming processing for U.S. Government- and Customer-owned property per ISO procedures
- Ensure that all U.S. Government- and Customer-owned Property is put into the correct tracking system and file all incoming documentation
- Maintain control of Government and Customer Property in their selective electronic systems, such as Air Force and
- Army CAV’s system and Lockheed Martin's ADIS system
- Ensure that all requisitioned parts are only used for the appropriate program for which they were in support of. Input all transactions in the appropriate tracking system and report any anomalies
- Responsible for the Government Stores Area, keeping it secure and keeping records of where all parts are located
- Responsible for all Inventories and Audits, including any DCMA audit or request yearly. Schedule sampling inventories throughout the year and report results to DCMA and all Program Customers as completed.
- Responsible for all U.S. Government shippers and verify that they have the correct authority for shipment as well as confirmation from all parties included
- Work closely with our Contracts department in closing out any Government Contract by supplying them the information needed so property can be transferred or dispositioned correctly
- Responsible for control of all Scrap and Excess Inventory being put into the Government Plant Clearance Automated
- Reutilizations Screening System (PCARSS) a government requirement
- Responsible for ensuring all instructions from the Plant Clearance Officer are followed for the disposition process. This will include doing the demolitions of Munitions parts (dis-assembly)
- Prepare all reports upon request by the Government, Customer or DRS personal
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
Only candidates that meet the qualifications set forth above are eligible to be contacted for further information. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS