The Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of beverage production and service to our Members and guests. In addition to supporting all Club venues, events, and fellow Employee Partners, the Bartender maintains the bar, service areas, and related storerooms.
- Follow proper procedures for stocking and cleaning bar area
- Ensure opening and closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times
- Previous bartending experience required
- A working knowledge of bar related beverages, spirits, mixed and specialty drinks, wine and beer
- Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified (C.A.R.E)
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience