Cell Biologist -
Kelly Science & Clinical is hiring candidates with GMP and laboratory experience working with cell cultures.
Immediate opportunity ! Will consider candidates with Internship experience in biomedical engineering, cell biology and bench experience maintaining cell-lines and working with viral vectors
Direct Hire position- Apply today !
Interviews scheduled immediately for qualified candidates
- Routine right-first-time cGMP manufacturing of cell therapy products including but not limited to cell selection, cell culture, cryopreservation, and aseptic processing
- Perform manufacturing/operations start-up activities including but not limited to authoring SOPs, batch records, reports, risk assessments, material ordering/management
- Provide constructive input on teams for the selection and set-up of equipment, process and material flows, etc.
- Create and maintain training materials and curricula that support continuous improvement in the cGMP manufacture of cell therapy products
- Work effectively with cross functional teams comprised of process sciences, development, facilities & engineering, tech ops, quality control, quality assurance, to ensure right-first-time technology transfer
- Work closing with Quality Assurance and Process Sciences to proactively resolve issues such as deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls
- Commitment to the highest safety and quality standards in service of our colleagues and patients
- Generate and manage batch records, run reports, batch data, etc. for manufacturing and scale-up activities
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements in process, safety, quality, and cost
- Bachelor’s degree in biological science(s) field or related engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in cGMP biotech manufacturing
- 0-2 years of cell therapy/processing manufacturing experience (preferred, not required)
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer and word processing skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Demonstrate proficiency in aseptic technique and/or processing
- Willingness to cross-train in viral vector manufacturing
-Employee will frequently stand, walk, bend, stretch for extended periods
- Routinely carry up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds
- Routinely push, pull, bend, kneel, twist, and climb step ladders while wearing PPE
- Routine repetitive use of arms/wrist/hands
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays as needed to support business needs
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.