The Brand & Field Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for stewarding the Atlantic Broadband brand. This role will work closely with the Regional Marketing team that manages our local marketing for the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. This person can work remotely within the ABB footprint or in our corporate office in Quincy MA. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Brand, Programmer and Field Marketing, and will partner closely with the Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to ensure we achieve our performance goals.
This position is accountable for being an ABB brand ambassador, and ensuring the brand is consistently and effectively represented throughout the Atlantic Broadband footprint. In addition, this person will contribute to our broader event strategy with the goal of increasing brand awareness, while delivering qualified leads in partnership with the Regional Marketing and various Sales teams. Lastly, this position will create and deliver marketing campaigns to attract desired prospects and nurture qualified leads through the sales cycle.
● Total Management and oversight of Field Marketing budget.
● Be a key contributor to internal and external branding efforts from an operational standpoint.
● Manage brand strategy implementation: refine and track brand success metrics and the integration of the brand across all communications.
● Work seamlessly with marketing peers to support execution of brand & product marketing through field channels; ultimately driving both traffic and growth.
● Works closely with the PR and organic social agency to analyze and identify organic growth opportunities and marketing tactics grounded in community relationships and events.
● Build business cases for events that will generate brand awareness and deliver qualified leads.
● Create pre and post event communication strategy to increase event traffic and nurture event attendee leads.
● Partner with Sales and develop Omni-channel marketing campaigns that align content with sales funnel stage.
● Develop sales presentation and selling tools.
● Form strategic alliances and leads the collaboration between Marketing, Sales, Product and Operations.