i360technologies is seeking an experienced Business Development professional that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant Government marketplace experience, and demonstrated proven sales expertise and success. We are seeking a top-performing technology Sales Executive to focus on our Government and Public Services practice. Locals preferred- DC Metro Area.
What You’ll Do
The Business Development will drive new business for the Federal Government area. The Business Development will strategically collaborate with i360’s leadership team to define go to market strategies, bring existing relationships within government and technology vendors/system integrators to identify and shape new opportunities, build qualified pipelines across service lines, and position i360 to sell our services and solutions. This is a new position that will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer. This hands-on position will make a great contribution to our company and has the opportunity to grow this segment of the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The Business Development is responsible for aligning key vendor software solutions such as Oracle, UiPath, AWS, Microsoft etc. for services and relationships with i360’s consulting practice to drive joint sales
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and “own” the sale. This includes:
- Prospect, target, and build qualified pipelines with prospective clients and specific opportunities
- Expand upon existing relationships with government and technology vendors/system integrators to further build a brand for i360 in the federal marketplace
- Develop credibility and relationships with Federal Government clients through fluency in our service areas as it relates to a range of business issues within the agencies
- Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist i360 in further penetrating the market.
- Advise and educate account team leaders on i360’s value proposition and develop pursuit strategies, win themes, and solutions that meet the specific needs of the account/client
- Engage with industry and sector leaders to develop the i360 market strategies and solutions that will position i360 as a major contributor in the marketplace
- Manage all aspects of account growth, new business development, and customer relationship management across all levels of the account(s)
- Work closely with customers to identify and shape their near-term and long-term requirements
- Conduct all activities leading to opportunity identification, qualification including probability of success, strategy of the pursuit, drive the pursuit to a proposal opportunity
- Serve as the principal liaison point of contact with all key customers and perform ongoing assessments of customer requirements, determine market trends and develop strategies that align the customer’s needs/opportunities with i360’s capabilities and discriminators
- Identify sufficient business prospects to meet both near and long term business requirements and work closely with management and delivery teams to determine common relationships required to scale in this market and will prepare comprehensive market/account plans