Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Business Operations Manager and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Business Operations Manager is a strategic leader who will be responsible and accountable to ensure a strong positive partner relationship between the client and Percepta in support of the business. This position will serve as a mentor by fostering a progressive learning environment, taking initiative to improve processes, thereby enabling the department to meet its goals. This key player will ensure all Key Performance Indicators are met, sustained and exceeded.
Vision/Objectives/Tools/Coaching is demonstrated daily. The Business Operations Manager is also responsible for the ongoing client relationships, contact, documentation, acting as the primary contact for client. Maintains high client satisfaction, ensuring Percepta compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) terms and conditions.
The Business Operations Manager assists with the definition, design, development, and delivery of client programs. They will work with and act as a liaison between leadership, sales, clients, and technology teams to deliver client programs on time, on budget, and according to client specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct leadership to a team of Customer Operations Managers (COMs) and/or Assistant Operations Managers (AOMs) through these key responsibilities:
- Address performance management issues as they are made aware
- Work with Human Resources, COMs, AOMs, and employees to resolve employment issues
- Guide COMs and AOMs in effective staff management skills
- Administer rewards and recognition
- Execute programs that enhance employee job satisfaction, support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Provide coaching and career mentoring for COMs and AOMs
- Administer performance reviews for COMs and AOMs
- Provide guidance to COMs and AOMs for delivery of performance appraisals to their direct reports
- Coordinate and participate in all activities related to hiring and dismissal of employees
- Utilize PULSE Survey results to enhance job satisfaction and employee retention
- SLA Management through Leadership by maintaining all documentation: tracking SLA modifications, e-mail, correspondence and other official notifications.
- Acts as primary interface between Ford and Percepta Managers to provide feedback and opportunities for enhancements as appropriate.
- Partner with the client’s Operations Manager to determine overall effectiveness of program (including resources, planning, communication of priorities and initiatives).
- Oversee implementation of client contract integrity, (e.g., services and performance metrics are met and delivered as agreed upon within the contract). Ensure non-compliances receive a Corrective Action Plan and communicate to client.
- Proactively consult with the client’s Managers to identify opportunities to provide additional services and/or improve current service level offerings for customers.
- Liaise with the client and Percepta Management to resolve issues and provide feedback and information that may impact Operations as appropriate, ensuring all parties are updated on all issues.
- Partner with the client’s Operations Manager and COMs/AOMs to develop and deliver quarterly business reviews.
- Responsible for the management and fiscal responsibility of the client Goodwill Budget (approximately $25M)[ML1]
- Partner with VOC (Voice of the Customer) to collaborate on strategies for improvements and future alignments.[ML2]
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Minimum of 10 years in a customer service environment, preferably in a contact center operations environment.
- Proven leadership with a minimum 5 years leadership experience managing direct reports with staff including knowledge of employment legislation.
- Previous account management experience required
- Experience with Automotive Dealership required.
- Knowledge of automotive fixed operations a plus
- Ability to think strategically, create a vision, and drive culture within an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve problems or issues by gathering and assessing information, taking advice, and using judgment that is consistent with Company standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Strong leadership, organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills. Able to prioritize, multitask, adapt and thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills, with a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Superior ability to build relationships, continuously motivate and foster team development with proven coaching and career pathing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels with a consultative approach and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to work with direct client interaction.
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheets and database applications. Experience with Excel, Outlook and Word required.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.