About Our Client
Are you looking to increase your knowledge about all the latest gear out there? Do you like the idea of being a solution provider and helping customers make great decisions? Our sales associate position may be the perfect fit.
At Dodd Camera we are all about providing the best customer experience. Our customers range from families storytelling with photography to the advanced enthusiast creating great photography to the working professional making a living.
We are a photographic specialty dealer offering the latest in DSLR and mirrorless camera gear, professional lighting equipment, accessories, digital lab services, and fully stocked rental departments at select locations.
If this sounds like something that matches your skills and interests, we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to include a cover letter about why you would like to work with us along with your resume and anything else that you would like to share.
- Photographic Sales and Support
- Creating rental reservations and facilitating equipment preparation
- Handling equipment returns and invoicing
- Retail merchandising and and inventory organization
- Maintaining knowledge of products and services
- Instructing technical sessions and classes
- Available to work weekdays and weekends
- High School Diploma
- Post-secondary education-photography, cinema, or digital focuses preferred
- Applicants must have knowledge of digital photography
- Video experience preferred
- Commercial Studio/Professional Photography Experience
- excellent communication and service orientation
- Self motivated
- Strong organization and follow-through skills
- Bilingual abilities a plus
Based on Experience
Dodd Camera offers benefits that include paid vacation, 401K, and medical insurance as well as employee discounts on purchases.