Our client, the 8th-largest retailer in the United States, is seeking a CGI Artist to join their team in DT Minneapolis!
Fully remote through at least June 2021, but preferring local candidates.
PORTFOLIO LINK REQUIRED WITH CANDIDATE SUBMISSIONS
- Consistently produce high quality, photo-realistic 3D product and lifestyle imagery under tight production deadlines.
- Assist in all aspects of the workflow including modeling, texture manipulation, architecture builds, styling, final lighting and camera position and post production.
- Collaborative skills in working with Art Directors and Stylists to develop the look and feel for 3D renderings.
- Work closely with project managers, producers and the broader creative organization.
- Excellent creative and technical problem solving skills.
- Create and modify assets to assist the production process.
- Bachelor degree in art, design, computer science, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years in gaming as a 3D Artist or Modeler with credit on at least one shipped title.
- Must be familiar with creating content for games (mobile, console) and implementing it in Unity.
- Must be well-rounded at the whole 3D pipeline, especially modelling, surfacing, rigging, and animation
- Expert in game runtime asset production for modeling and texturing, and working knowledge in rigging, animation and other 3D generalist skills
- Expert level knowledge of Maya, Max, Substance Painter, Designer, Adobe creative suite
- Programming and tool development experience in Unity, Maya, Max, etc. are preferred.
- Ability to manage and execute complex projects in many different stages and work with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in commercial, film, or VFX firms a plus
- Understanding of skills necessary to be successful in creating photorealistic CG work
- Solid knowledge of current and emerging game/ AR/VR/XR design and production pipelines