US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Character Technical Artist” for a Contract position with a client in Menlo Park, CA
Job Poster: Amreesh Kumar
- Partner closely with the engineering, researchers, art and design team to define and develop content in Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from artists and designers.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and collaborating with artists and designers on asset creation, modeling, materials, and texturing best practices.
- Work closely with engineers to implement tracking technologies, interactive objects and systems.
- Quickly solve issues with your cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate and iterate based on the team's needs.
- Develop Maya tools and plug-ins for rigging and animation production
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety technical and artistic tasks
- 5+ years experience with Maya Python/PyMEL, C++ API, PySide/PyQt
- 5+ years of experience in game development or film as a Technical Artist.
- Experience collaborating on multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience communicating across team members including engineers and artists.
- Expert Knowledge of character rigging in Maya.
- Experience in facial rigging and facial blendshape workflows on realistic humans
- Experience with motion capture and tracking technologies.
- Experience in animation
- Experience with wrinkle maps and expressions
- Experience with realtime asset implementation and optimization techniques.
- Experience with cloth simulation and/or Marvelous Designer
- Experience working with Unity and/or UE4.
- Extensive Content development experience, including shipped AAA games.
- Prior virtual or augmented reality experience.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Shader programming experience.
- Develop workflow tools in Unity and/or Unreal Engine.
- Expert understanding of human anatomy
- Proficient in Facial Action Coding System
Education: Minimum: Associates degree
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Amreesh at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]