TalentBridge, a leader in the professional staffing industry, is seeking candidates for a Contract-to-Hire Contract Law Specialist. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in working in a professional environment, with opportunities to grow and develop.
Hours: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday
Job Summary: The Contract Law Specialist will report to the General Counsel. This person will be in charge of managing, reviewing, and editing contracts for the entire company. The Contract Law Specialist will make sure that the company is compliant with contract laws. Additionally, this person will be responsible for communicating, developing, and monitoring all compliance and risk mitigation.
- Maintain companies contract database
- Review, audit, and edit legal documents
- Coordinate with the IT department as well as the Insurance dept.
- Work closely with management and internal counsel
- Manage vendor agreements
- 1 to 2 years of legal or paralegal experience, specifically with contract law
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Superior editing and grammar skills
- Knowledge of legally binding contractual language
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office