Ref ID: 03720-0011411210
Classification: Copy Editor
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
TCG is assisting an independently owned, thriving pharmaceutical and medical advertising agency in the search for a full time, permanent COPY EDITOR!
Responsible for ensuring the overall editorial quality of communications by providing editing for accuracy, clarity, consistency, grammar, and style. Primary responsibilities include fact checking content, annotating, referencing, proofreading and editing copy, and ensuring adherence to journal or project requirements, American Medical Association (AMA) Manual of Style, client corporate and brand style guides, and agency standards.
- Independently fact check, edit, and proofread all promotional materials (i.e. meeting materials, brochures, print/digital selling tools, slide presentations)
- Annotate and cross-reference promotional materials for submission to legal/regulatory/medical review and attend meetings
- Serve as subject-matter expert regarding AMA style, grammar, and usage
- Identify need(s) for copyright permissions to reproduce tables/figures and obtain permissions from publishers
- Assist colleagues with editorial problem solving, troubleshooting, and brainstorming
For immediate consideration, please send your resume & portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with subject "AMA copy editor." Only candidates who meet job specifics will be contacted.