Communication Center Representative
8 months assignment
- The Communication Center Representatives (CCR) initiate telephonic outbound calls to individuals enrolled with health plan clients. The CCR describes clients Chronic Care Solutions program benefits to individual patients and attempts to engage and enroll client patients into the clients Chronic Care Management program. This position requires strong presentation abilities to communicate the benefits of our Chronic Care Management Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete telephonic "Welcome Calls" to engage and enroll patients into a chronic care management program
- Communicate professionally with patients, providers and caregivers to obtain or provide information
- Ability to triage inbound calls and direct to proper parties
- Collect clinical information and simultaneously document data into a computer-based program
- Ability to schedule appointments on behalf of patients with health care providers and communication center nurses
- Appropriately document all relevant information regarding patients and providers while abiding by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements.
- Maintain compliance with client’s policies, procedures and mission statement
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within client’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position; and
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by client for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Company.