A taste of what youll be doing
E.ON Next: Digital copywriter / content editor
Location; London with travel to our Leicester office
Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital copywriter / content editor to join our brand-new E.ON Next team. As a Digital copywriter / content editor your be working with our product Owner, designers and UX to ensure content meets the necessary requirements. You will be Responsible for the creation and delivery of engaging Digital content across both Residential & Business sectors to support BAU asks, as well as the delivery of the product roadmap.
Youll play a key role and be an expert in our customer journeys and be passionate about creating engaging content to give our customers exactly what they need.
- Building out pages and managing content in the CMS in line with brand and design guidelines
- Awareness of content which has a legal or compliance impact and how to get this approved without being dragged down into cumbersome sign off process
- Drive our onsite SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) programme, ensuring search is fully considered and plays a key part of all content created.
- Knowledge of accessibility principles and how to create accessible online content which is available to everyone
- Work with the Ops team to understand key demands and ensure that our online content and FAQs are relevant to our customers needs
- Manage a content plan and be responsible for the publication and readiness of content based on key milestones (e.g quarterly complaints reporting dates, modern slavery statement update, launch and withdrawal of WHD scheme)
- Develop and manage a process to facilitate new content requests from across E.ON Next and manage the review and prioritisation of requests in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Review and manage best practice content reports and address any issues to maintain the quality and authority of the website (e.g broken links, redirects, orphaned pages etc)
- Ensure consistency of content across all channels linking together online features with customer comms so that were always giving our customers a consistent message
- Support our agile scrum team with all content requirements for the new features and journeys were building
- Drive content requirements into design sprints ensuring that the designs work for the content we need to deliver to the customer
- aManage workload based on two-week sprints focussed on meeting agreed deadlines and commitments.
Are we a match?
Were looking a Digital copywriter / content editor with the following experience and skills;
- Experienced in the use of content management systems
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Experience working with an agile delivery team
- Can work with autonomy and make decisions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Organised and used to working to deadlines understands that delays can impact whole delivery team
- Creative and used to bringing brands to life through brilliant content
What else do I need to know?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays this includes a guarantee of for your birthday if you want it
- A generous pension scheme
- The chance to choose from our Flexible Benefits range
E.ON is committed to being an inclusive employer. We recognise that everyone is different and we aim to provide a working environment where each person feels respected, valued and able to achieve their full potential. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know.