The Director is responsible for:
● Leadership - Leading all aspects of operating this important division. Serving as a partner to the sponsor through thought leadership in critical mission areas.
● Strategic Planning - Identifying and anticipating major sponsor and environmental trends, opportunities, and issues; continually shaping the plan and strategy accordingly to achieve mission impact, critical outcomes, and enable good growth through our work program. Leading executive-level engagements with CMS sponsors, constituents, and stakeholders to build trusted relationships across the mission area. Shaping work to deliver impact and achieve
sponsor mission and outcomes.
● Integration - Collaborating and partnering with senior leadership in other divisions and innovation centers to plan and align growth strategies and execute the work program with excellence and impact. Building relationships, networks, and potentially new organizational constructs across the company that drives cross-sponsor approaches that increase the value of the Platform.
● Developing and deploying cross-agency solutions that support the transformation of health & healthcare across our clients public-sector programs. Leading, planning, and executing the work program to ensure mission impact and high levels of customer satisfaction and technical quality, while bringing forward consistency, innovation, and best practices. Overseeing division quality program ensuring technical and strategic quality review of division project plans, capabilities, and deliverables.
● Staff development and workforce shaping. Shaping a high-caliber team to deliver high-value,
high-impact work, including ensuring that staffing levels are maintained for critical skills and
that the right people are placed in the right jobs.