What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Interim HealthCare is currently seeking a director level leader for our staffing business in the State of Ohio. The ideal candidate will have either a solid healthcare staffing background or an RN with knowledge of the staffing industry. The position will have oversight to direct the staffing teams to insure compliance, quality of care, medical implications of decisions the clinical teams make, root cause analysis regarding issues as they arise, hiring of clinicians, reviewing of complaints, oversight of onboarding and training for clinicians.
- A candidate who has 7-10 years in healthcare staffing leadership
- Four year degree in business or a related discipline
- The ideal candidate will be an RN who has experience in healthcare staffing leadership
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
- Job City: Newark
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time