- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
The Director, Product Marketing and Commercial Excellence leads the Product Marketing and Commercialization activities for new products and services working in concert with Sr. Marketing leadership, Brand leaders and Product Development/engineering. This role will work with internal stakeholders (Finance, Sales, Product Development, Business Development, Market Research, Innovation, Customer Service, Customer Marketing, Engineering, IT, etc.) and external partners to coordinate commercial development and ultimately launch new devices, services and offerings into the B2C and B2B markets. Responsibilities includes development of new product marketing plans, go-to-market strategies, commercialization activities and outcomes for all new product launches. Additionally, the Director, Product Marketing and Commercial Excellence will work with the Innovation team to design, lead and execute experiments and market viability testing to determine product/market fit as part of an early stage customer/product discovery process.