As a part of our growth, LKQ is looking for a dedicated Sales Ebay/Internet Rep. The Sales Ebay/Internet Rep will be responsible for selling company products and services via either telephone and/or e-bay internet activity at the branch location. This role would require compliance with established company policies and procedures.
Responsible for selling company products and services via either telephone and/or e-bay internet activity at the branch location. Coordinates in-house order filling activity and processing and shipping orders to achieve the Company's objective of excellent customer service.
Essential Job Duties:
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products via ebay.
- Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Promotion and researching of products to be uploaded on internet website.
- Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing orders.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Maintains inventory levels for stocking and restocking purposes.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
- Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.