- Strong collaboration, time management, and people skills are critical, as is familiarity with medical terminology.
- Pharmaceutical or agency experience in editorial function strongly preferred. Familiarity with medical terminology also preferred.'
- Ability to manage a heavy workload with multiple competing priorities.
- Experience completing editorial reviews using an online review system (such as Veeva Vault).
- Knowledge of AMA style.
- BS or BA degree is a minimum requirement.
Consultant Editor, Marketing Operations
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as primary editor for select brands, working on-site to review marketing collateral and sales training materials at all stages of promotional review process.
- Reviews and edits promotional and sales training materials (print, digital and other media) for factual and grammatical accuracy, clarity of message, thoroughness, and compliance with AMA requirements and Company style under tight deadlines.
- Confirms reference citations and verifies that the most current labeling and safety information is used.
- Attends review committee meetings with MLR reviewers. At meetings, records comments resulting from reviewer discussion in company's online review system.
- Partners with brand teams and marketing operations team to meet project milestones and complete all final QC steps, including functional reviews of websites and other media. Reviews production proofs for all print materials.
- Works with brands other reviewers to ensure that global changes are carried through to current and future related materials.
This 14+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jim: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01641
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE