Ref ID: 04510-0011662230
TCG is seeking experienced technical editors to join a client's Editorial Group Services team as temporary employees on an as-needed basis, especially between April and September 2021 with possible holiday and/or weekend work. This will be a remote position with onboarding and training to begin in early 2021. The successful candidates will work on client deliverables such as research study reports, manuals, and web content as well as proposals, and internal and external communications products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Editing, proofreading, and fact-checking for accuracy, consistency, and conformity to style and tone across print, web, and multimedia platforms.
• Correcting grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
• Understanding and implementing various client style guides for identity guidelines, usage, and formatting.
• Reviewing a wide variety of products across several research topics, including healthcare, social policy, and education, and targeted to different audiences.
• Applying plain language principles and writing for website best practices.
• Working collaboratively with materials development teams on large projects to schedule and perform editorial tasks.
• Participating in meetings with project teams and clients.