You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you’ve achieved great resident satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us, too.
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef for it’s operations at The Jewish Home of Central New York, a long-term care community located in Syracuse, NY. The Jewish Home of CNY provides all levels of care to Senior Living residents. The Executive Chef will manage a fast paced bistro with oversight and the implementation of food safety and sanitation, the development of innovative menus and impeccable customer service delivery. Resident and Client interaction & satisfaction are key components of this role.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of bistro dining and culinary operations;
- Interface closely and daily with residents;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of cash handling experience;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude.
Learn more about The Jewish Home of Central New York at menorahparkofcny
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry. "kitchen manager" OR "lead chef" OR "sous chef" OR "had chef"
Provides culinary leadership within a small sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution
-Executes the culinary function
-Customer & Client satisfaction
-Manages food & physical safety program.