Were hiring! We have the work for you that will put you on the right career path! Metro Staffing, a Cor-Tech Company, is currently hiring for Factory Workers in the Dayton Area for one of the Global Automotive Manufacturing Companies. We are currently hiring for ALL shift with great opportunity for advancement!
STARTING PAY FOR THIS POSITION IS $15/HR!!!!
SHIFT HOURS INCLUDE:
- 1st shift hours: M-F 7:00 am - 3:00 pm (Possible Mandatory overtime up to 12 hours, and weekends)
- 2nd shift hours: M-F 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm (Possible Mandatory overtime up to 12 hours, and weekends)
- 3rd shift hours: M-F 11:00 pm - 7:00 am (Possible Mandatory overtime up to 12 hours, and weekends)
Factory Worker Operator Job Details:
-Loading Machine with steel pipe, and helping to collect the finished product.
-Operate Bending, Manifold, and Auto Fabrication machinery
-Be able to accurately troubleshoot break downs with Machine
- Follow quality standards to ensure parts meet your customer's standards.
- Must have reliable transportation, and strong attendance
Factory Worker Requirements:
Prefer associates with prior work experience as any of the following in either Manufacturing, Industrial, Production, Factory, Warehouse or Distribution Center environment: Machine Operator, Line Operator, Production Operator, Assembler, Assembly, Factory Worker, Shipping, Receiving, Forklift Driver, Material Handler, Warehouse Worker, Order Puller, Picker or General Labor.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime when required.
-Must be able to lift up to 50 Ibs
-Must be able to communicate problems on the floor effectively to other colleagues.
-Must be able to work in a team environment with a willingness to learn new positions on the floor.
-Good Attendance is a must.
-Must be able to work mandatory overtime when required!
Apply today and see what Metro Can do for you with our new Factory Worker position!