Safely assist the press operator in producing printed film at accepted quality and productivity standards. Maintain inks. Perform basic adjustments and measurements with little support from the operator.
Train other personnel of lower job levels. Give assistance to co-workers on other lines to reduce reclaim and downtime.
1. Follow all plant and departmental safety procedures and guidelines.
2. Interpret and compare dockets and artwork to insure production will meet specifications.
3. Predetermine input materials needed and have them at line prior to changeover.
4. Obtain necessary inks from inventory, return unused inks based on production dockets and schedule.
5. Wash down inking stations with minimal downtime and waste
6. Check ink viscosities, adjust to meet visual specifications.
7. Assist in loading and removing plain and printed film.
8. Determine basic film alignment adjustments to the printing press and make such adjustments.
9. Perform basic film and print quality checks and determine proper corrective actions.
10. Accurately complete necessary production and quality records.
11. Maintain clean, safe work area.
12. Communicate effectively with off-going and on-coming shift personnel.
13. Perform all required Safety audits.
Able to lift up to 85lbs.
Able to pass color perception test.
Good communication and organizational skills.
Requisite mechanical and technical understanding.
Good mathematical skills.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.