Reliance Staffing has IMMEDIATE openings for General Laborers in Smithfield, VA! If you're a hard worker looking for career stability with an opportunity for growth, don't miss out--apply today!
Job Details for General Laborer:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:00pm
- Pay Rate: $13.05 per hour
- Contract position with possibility for Permanent Hire based on performance
Job Responsibilities & Description for General Laborer:
- Maintain property with general landscaping duties (mowing, weed-wacking)
- Maintain equipment to ensure proper functionality
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Job Requirements for Generl Laborer:
- Must have 1 year of manual labor experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must possess a valid Virginia Drivers' license
- Ideal candidate is a team-player with good communication skills
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background and drug screening
- Must be able to withstand weather conditions
Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.