General Laborers wanted!
PeeopleShare is HIRING NOW for our client in Pen Argyl, PA.
Day, Night and Weekend 12 hr shifts from $14.75-$20/hr depending on shift time!
Call or text Sarah 484-293-1201 or APPLY NOW!
Job Details for General Laborer:
- Schedule: Tues-Fri 5:30am-5:30pm $14.75 OR 5:30 pm-5:30am $16.75 OR Sat-Mon 5:30am-5:30pm $20.75 OR 5:30pm-5:30am $31.75/hr
- Pay Rate: See above, it is based on shift time
- Temp- this is a TEMPORARY (about 5-6 weeks) assignment for General Laborers
Job Responsibilities & Description for General Laborer:
- Will be working outside in the elements-MUST be comfortable working outside
- Work with sand heater to produce cementpavers
- Lift and load cement pavers for shipping
- Other General Laborer duties as needed
Job Requirements for General Laborer:
- Can lift 40lbs
- Warehouse or General Laborer experience preferred
- Will be working outside
- Pass a drug test
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.