PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a General Laborer in Pen Argyl, PA
Job details for General Laborer $16.75/hr to start:
- Schedule: M-F 6:00pm-4:30am
- Pay Rate: $16.75/hr
- Temp to Hire
Job Responsibilities for General Laborer:
- Quality checks on finished products
- Block checks removing any defective pieces from the pallet or board and replace the defective pieces-task will vary depending what line your working
- Assist the machine operator IE: pallet repair, general maintenance, yard support
- Maintaining a safe work environment daily always wearing protective equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Job Requirements for General Laborer:
- One-year manufacturing experience
- High school diploma
- Must be able to lift up to and move 50lbs., sit/bend/stoop for duration of shift
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions and memos
- Ability to perform each essential duty to company standards
- Problem solving skills and being able to manage different situations effectively
- Must be ok with working in the outdoor and indoor climate
If Interested call/text Patricia @ 484-602-5862 I am looking forward to hearing from you!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, driver's helper, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.