Sr Government Pricing Consultant
Remote/ 40 hour work week
Support the company's Government Pricing team in data prep, validation, and analytics related to company's participation in the following government programs: Medicare Part
- Prepares and validate underlying data for one or more of the following: Average Manufacturer Price (AMP), Best Price (BP), Average Sales Price (ASP, non-Federal Average Manufacturer Price (nFAMP), and Federal Ceiling Price (FCP).
- Assist GP Manger in the completion of State and Supplemental Program filings within the allotted timeframe.
- Responsible for maintaining monthly validation, calculation, and SOX documentation.
- Supports the GP Manager in calculation compliance and coordinates process of existing and new data from business systems for inclusion into price calculations.
- Assist GP Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly presentation decks.
- Participates/contributes to government pricing related projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance 3-5 years' experience in Government Pricing Advanced analytical skills Advanced Excel skills.
- Intermediate written and oral communication skills to interact with internal and external customers.
- Important competencies are teamwork, problem solving, innovation, planning and organizing, and attention to detail.
- SQL preferred but not required.
- Product Master Experience Preferred.
- PowerPoint Skills preferred but not required.
All Candidates should live in New Jersey