Ref ID: 03720-0011624140
Classification: Graphic Designer
Compensation: $80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
TCG has a client looking for a hands-on Graphic Designer leader to join a growing corporate marketing and communications department. Although this position is remote due to COVID19, the ideal candidate must be located in the greater Philadelphia area.
• Design and development of marketing and advertising collateral (including brochures, direct mail, emails, newsletters, tradeshow signage and promotional items, digital advertising/creative, infographics, social media graphics and company websites.
• Create and maintain brand guidelines and create procedures to ensure all programs are brand appropriate
• Supervise the daily workflow of small graphic design team (including freelancers); reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
• Work with the marketing teams to produce new ideas for branding, promotional campaigns and marketing communications.
• Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions as needed and pitch creative concepts to leadership and program directors
• Review reporting with marketing team members to inform creative recommendations and changes to campaign assets
• Coordinating with outside agencies, freelancers, vendors and/or printers as necessary
• Maintain task lists of projects/due dates and inform team leader of changes to delivery in advance of delays