Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position:
Graphic Design Specialist, Private Client Services Team
What can you expect?
- The Graphic Designer will own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals of the Marsh Private Client Services (PCS) practice. Reporting to the National Marketing Leader for PCS, the Brand Management Specialist will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints, from concept through execution
- This colleague will work closely with other marketing staff across Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) in the development, execution, and administration of marketing programs and projects, with and without direct supervision.
- Private Client Service’s team seeks an entrepreneurial, energetic, and highly collaborative experienced graphic designer with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external clients.
What is in it for you?
- Work in a dynamic and energetic team environment
- Fast pace, exciting and friendly culture
- Competitive compensation and time off
- Attractive flex benefits package (medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, retirement plan)
- Career development opportunities
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels. Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral, as needed.
- Partner with Thought Leadership Specialists in content planning and review by audience and Partner with Events Specialist to review and identify ways to enhance our current events management strategy.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Specialist to evaluate and improve user experience through design of best-in-class user interface.
- Develops timelines and project work plans to ensure marketing efforts stay on target and deadlines are met. Performs special projects and national projects across MMA, as assigned.
We would like you to have:
- An entrepreneurial, energetic, and highly collaborative experienced graphic designer with excellent attention to detail and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external clients.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
What makes ideal Candidate?:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, business or related area, or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. Experience designing for a content management system. This person must create assets for our team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule according to workload demands. Demonstrated capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and the ability to find creative solutions. Experience working within an executive team.
- Proactive and positive style. Exercises confidentiality and discretion. Team player, willing to contribute whenever needed to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH
At Marsh, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.
We are Marsh
A global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh partners with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity. Marsh provides risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals around the world. Our team approach draws on dozens of industry and risk specialties within Marsh to customize solutions for each client.