*If being creative on and off the Web is a passion of yours than this is the job for you*
Job Details for Graphic Design position:
- Schedule: Week days 1st shift
- Pay Rate: depending on experience
- Temp to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Graphic Design position:
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in graphic design or related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Web Design (Both e-commerce and blog)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Proficiency with Adobe After Affects or Premier Pro
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
- Proficiency in Print Media Collateral such as catalogs, flyers, spec sheets and instructions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
- Personal presence and understanding of most social media platforms
- Knowledge of cameras and lighting
- Knowledge of editing photography for all platforms with web and print.
- Excellent writing and communication skills (both inter-personally and electronically)
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently outside of a team environment
- Ability to plan and multitask with exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple projects
- Drive to want to continue learning new skills
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Strong portfolio
Job Requirements for Graphic design position:
- Knowledge of Military, Law Enforcement, and Government Entities a plus
- Knowledge of Product and Styled Photography is a plus
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress a plus
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with Magento 2.0 a plus
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing Design and Implementation is a plus
- Knowledge of booth and event display design is a plus
Candidates should be able to supply a portfolio to demonstrate design ability for web, digital media solutions, marketing promotions and graphic design, including URLs.
Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.