The Art Director/Graphic Designer will be responsible for conception and design of integrated advertising campaigns, managing the creative process and ensuring all work is strategically and creatively on point. Ensures all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manages and leads creative design team. Allocate appropriate personnel and outsource freelancers, as appropriate, for all creative assignments.
- Develops creative, strategic ideas that solve specific client marketing challenges.
- Ensures on-brand design and accurate content that aligns with the overall strategy.
- Monitors overall quality of agency creative output and provides direction and leadership.
- Fosters positive relationships between creative and other agency functional areas. Encourages strong collaborative relationships with account management and other areas.
- Will execute initial concepts through to final completion.
- Defines the project strategy and translates the strategy to the development of creative concepts.
- Leads and manages the day to day client relationships, budget, schedules and project deliverables.
- Leads creative in client meetings as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.