Blackstone Talent is looking for a Graphic Designer for one of our Modern Commercial Real Estate clients in Houston, Tx. Want to challenge your Graphic Designer skills with a new audience and create elegant assets for real estate owners and brokers? Want to work on marketing production for a great firm. As a Graphic Designer you will work alongside the marketing team to create content and overall look and feel of the design.
Where you can expect to see your production work: The company listings website, social media sites, brochures, Marketing handouts, print advertisements, and other communication materials for these audience types.
- Manage tasks and collaborate with other marketing team members
- Manage property availabilities/listings (new listings flyers, updates and changes and blasts of approved products) through multiple commercial real estate websites and internal, including CoStar and LoopNet; managing Standard and Premium listings according to company guidelines.
- Assist where needed with any other marketing assignments (tour books, placemats, etc.) to maintain consistency in the branding of the company’s name and to assure materials are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the creation, updating- coordinating information with brokers and blasts. Generate Agent bios and/or Update agent bios and publish to website through WordPress.
- Works closely with the company's brokers to develop effective custom market research material specific to both existing and potential clients.
- Assists new business development projects by drafting and preparing pitch letters, fact sheets, broker biographies, articles and other marketing material highlighting the company's strengths in establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media marketing venues for company branding and integration of marketing materials generated for specific use. Able to work closely with 3rd party public relations firm on company ads/assignments.
- Responds to market/research requests by senior management and brokers effectively and in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Collaborate with Marketing Management in the creation of a marketing department workbook of instructions (“A How To”) for all software and creative suite products as well as establishing a workflow management for the products or suggesting other possible software to improve efficiency for the team.
- 3+ years of proven graphic design experience
- A strong portfolio of digital and print designs
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Experience with Commercial Real Estate marketing & software preferred
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and InDesign) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Working knowledge of Buildout; Constant Contact; LinkedIn; Google Ads; CoStar; LoopNet; Commercial Gateway.
- Excellent knowledge of print production, typography, page layout techniques, and information design
The Client is looking for an individual that is able to take initiative on new projects. Compensation for this position can reach up to $65k + bonus for the ideal individual. If you are interested in learning more about this role, e-mail your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] This search is priority to our client and they ready to interview. Our client is only looking at people who live within commuting distance to the Houston Texas – Memorial City geographic area.