Are you an experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- The Healthcare Customer Service Representative answer high volume of inbound phone calls in a fast-paced and metric driven environment
- Verify plan benefits across multiple plans per customer, answer claims status questions
- Assist with account information and changes such as coverage, banking, effective date changes, premium issues, cancellations using internal systems and processes
- Assist Field Agents
- Assist Customer with Provider lookups and Customer portal issues
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years prior medical Customer Service experience, health insurance experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology, including ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Ability to read, interpret and communicate policy contract and claims information
Hours for this Position:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:45 PM (40 hours per week)
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Healthcare Customer Service Representative position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.