Are you an experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
Requirements for Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of call center experience required
- 1+ years of healthcare experience highly preferred
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday 8 hour shift need to be flexible to work anytime between 5am and 9pm
Advantages of this Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive pay starting at $16/hour (depending on experience)
- Fun and positive work environment
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Interested in being considered as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.