Are you an experienced Healthcare Project Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Healthcare Project Manager :
- This candidate will be managing projects related to the migration and integration of member data into systems. They will be responsible for providing executive level summaries, tracking and reporting.
Requirements for Healthcare Project Manager :
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
hcare Project Manager Position:
- M-F 8am to 5pm
Advantages of this Healthcare Project Manager :
- Competitive salary up to $52/hr, based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Healthcare Project Manager :
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to Tyler Adler. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.