Infection Prevention Tech/ Housekeeping AdventHealth Ottawa
Location Address: 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
- FT Days
- Weekend rotation
- Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators and stairways in a clean, neat and sanitary manner.
- Completes work assignments in a timely manner.
- Utilizes the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- Uses and maintains equipment properly.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Assists visitors with directions whenever requested.
- Less than high school or GED
Performs routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, lobbies, exam rooms, rest rooms, hallways, elevators and stairways according to procedures. Practices infection control techniques in all duties. Will be required to properly and safely use cleaning chemicals per manufacturer and department standards. Empties trash and garbage containers, replenishes supplies, and may change sheets and replenish linens. Notifies director concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner and participates in regular meetings, safety training and hazard assessments. Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures. Attends training programs as designated and may also perform other duties & responsibilities assigned. Will also dress appropriately according to the established dress code and maintains personal hygiene.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.