- Primary focus of responsibility is for all hourly and salary activities across the division involving workforce planning, recruiting, employee relations, salary planning, employee training, benefits administration, employee investigations, and all other human resources related activities necessary to support the business needs.
- Administer various Human Resources policies, procedures, standards and government employment & labor regulations.
- Perform payroll function and ensure government compliance and time keeping accuracy.
- Coordinate annual benefits open enrollment process and handle on-going benefits administration.
- Support the administration and oversight of wage and salary programs to include hourly and/or merit planning, job descriptions, performance reviews and organization charts.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders and attend all leadership meetings. Prepare HR data and analytics to report at monthly business reviews.
- Provide ongoing coaching to employees and managers as needed to support individual development and goal setting.
- Facilitate the implementation of systems, programs, tools, and processes designed to improve management and employee performance, productivity, engagement in support of business results.
- Maintain Human Resources Information System (HRIS) UltiPro records and conduct self-audit reports to help assure data integrity.
- Participate in the investigation of employee relations incidents. Ensure proper corrective actions are implemented to minimize reoccurrence.
- Administer annual employee training for Code of Conduct and other initiatives as needed.
- Coordinate various employee relations events and/or initiatives in support of a positive work culture.
- Responsible for full cycle staffing and selection activities for open positions and internal career opportunities.
- Conduct new employee orientations to ensure employees gain an understanding of Company programs, procedures and policies.
- Maintain applicant tracking and prepared information required for Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) reporting.
- Other projects & duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of General Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels in the division with the ability to manage conflict and support change initiatives.
- Must be progressive and strategic with respect to HR processes and systems, creating a climate for change.
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, insight into group dynamics, high tolerance for ambiguity and change are essential. Must be self-directed, flexible and able to prioritize work.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. UltiPro HRIS experience preferred.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in U.S.
- BS or BA degree in Human Resources or related field is required. Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Professional certification (S/PHR or SHRM- S/CP) desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)