We have an excellent career opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist at Ortho Molecular Products who is ready for a challenge and wants to make a positive impact on our team. Our culture provides a welcoming atmosphere with opportunities to grow and a commitment to help you grow to become the best you can be.
In this important role you will lead and support Human Resources practices and objectives that provide an employee focused, high performance, engaged organizational culture. In addition, you will provide assistance and follow up on organization policies, procedures and questions related to employee relations; facilitate recruitment; answer and provide support for benefits, and legal compliance questions.
A Day in the Life of a HR Generalist:
- Responsible for assisting in all aspects of the recruitment process for the Stevens Point, WI location. This includes requesting recruitment timelines, creating Job Ads, posting jobs online, ATS (iCIMS) management and hiring manager support, phone and F2F interview scheduling, pre-employment assessments, reference checks and background checks and assist in the creation of offer letters.
- Develop and maintain recruiting relationships with area universities, tech schools, employment agencies and other recruitment sources.
- Research the best career fairs that meet our recruiting needs and staff the career fairs.
- Support and conduct new employee onboarding orientation.
- Develop trusting relationships with organizational supervisors to better help guide them with employee relations issues.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow up on benefits, policy or procedure questions related to Human Resources.
- Ensure all Human Resources documentation needs related to company policy is complete and compliant with state and federal law; FMLA, etc.
- Ability to explain all aspects of employee benefits. Ensure all Paycom enrollment requirements are understood by employees and completed timely.
- Achieve performance goals in support of Human Resources metrics and organizational goals and objectives.
- Research compensation data and assist in the comprehensive development of wage analysis for positions.
- Develop professional relationships with employees and be a visible member of the Human Resources team.