Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months Plus
Be part of the Operations & Technology Fraud Products team developing new capabilities for client's Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
- Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasks
- Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with client standards, processes and best practices.
- Deliver automation to the current release implementation process, assisting the DevOps.
- Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
- Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Be an integral part of the Agile SAFe discover and elaboration sessions. Perform requirements and design reviews, peer code reviews and PCI security reviews to ensure compliance with client standards.