I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 06+ months contract as a Product Label Editor located in Abbott Park, IL with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Label Editor
Location: Abbott Park, IL
Duration: 06+ Months (possibly extension)
- Prepare and collect label development information required to initiate label development start-up activities
- Complete label development activities required to promote label packets from review to approval phase
- Responsible for selecting appropriate label packet workflow and assessing all applicable reviewers(s) and approver(s)
- Ensure all appropriate documents are within the label packet in the designated quality (Change Control) system
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the label packet
- Primary contact for labels that require third party translation and request for translation service from third party translation agency as applicable and retain translation files and document records
- Work with and notify Regulatory contacts at Affiliate level of label readiness for registration submission
- Work with Plant Label contacts to coordinate implementation of the final label for product manufacturing
- Collaborate with Plant Label contacts to ensure barcode type and commodity numbers meet country requirements
- Collaborate with the Project Management group to meet committed product launches by ensuring label issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Must have capacity for attention to detail with the ability to recognize errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Review label development documentation for accuracy and compliance to current policy, process and procedure
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly to meet challenging deadlines.
- Understanding of processes (label initiation, development, and approval coordination).
- Effective communication with internal customers (affiliates, regulatory affairs, materials management, project teams, etc.) and external customers (print suppliers, translation agency, etc.).
- Ability to work well as a team player.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to shifting priorities.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Preferred Qualifications:
- BA or equivalent plus 4 years relevant experience
- Spanish speaking is a plus, but not a requirement
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)