· Prepare and collect label development information required to initiate label development start-up activities
· Complete label development activities required to promote label packets from review to approval phase
· Responsible for selecting appropriate label packet workflow and assessing all applicable reviewers(s) and approver(s)
· Ensure all appropriate documents are within the label packet in the designated quality (Change Control) system
· Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the label packet
· Primary contact for labels that require third party translation and request for translation service from third party translation agency as applicable and retain translation files and document records
· Work with and notify Regulatory contacts at Affiliate level of label readiness for registration submission
· Work with Plant Label contacts to coordinate implementation of the final label for product manufacturing
· Collaborate with Plant Label contacts to ensure barcode type and commodity numbers meet country requirements
· Collaborate with the Project Management group to meet committed product launches by ensuring label issues are resolved in a timely manner
· Must have capacity for attention to detail with the ability to recognize errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
· Review label development documentation for accuracy and compliance to current policy, process and procedure
· Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly to meet challenging deadlines.