NWN Corporation is an established leader in technology-enabled services, transforming the customer experience for commercial, enterprise and public sector organizations through its solution-as-a-service platform. With over 1,300 customers throughout the U.S., NWN provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity and advanced technology solutions.
NWN is looking for a Legal Assistant to join our team. This is a full time position with full benefits.
The Legal Assistant role provides administrative support to the general counsel, enhance office effectiveness, and handle communication with relevant parties as necessary.
Scope of Role Responsibilities
Essential, key job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Support General Counsel in policy-related research, drafting and training, and in creating and maintaining guidelines to help streamline processes.
- Facilitate legal department corporate responsibilities related to governance and entity maintenance, as well as of group subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Provide general administrative support to the legal department and aid in reporting to internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Implement and manage legal technologies to promote department efficiency and scalability including contract management systems and document repositories.
- Develop, implement, and manage signature process on contracts and storage in centralized repository.
- Support general counsel in management of telecommunications and data security regulatory compliance related activities.
- Serve as prime point of contact for insurance related matters.
Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform first line contract review of contracts, vendor onboarding forms and questionnaires.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.