PeopleShare is seeking qualified candidates for a Legal Secretary Role in Allentown, PA
Job details for Legal Secretary Position:
- Schedule: M-F Hybrid schedule 3 days in office 2 days home then 3 days at home 2 days in office 8:00am-4:30p
- Pay Rate: $19.36-$22.80/hr
- Temp to Hire
Job Responsibilities for Legal Secretary Position:
- Contacts clients for scheduling appointments to meet attorney and maintains individual attorney's calendars.
- Provides documentation production services in accordance with the requirements of the assigned attorney.
- Proofreads all documents produced, checking for appropriate formatting, spelling, and grammatical errors, as well as ensuring that all attachments, exhibits, and enclosures are intact.
- Performs routine filing and retrieves closed files when requested.
- Candidate will be responsible for interacting with clients, preparing legal documents & agreements, scheduling of travel arrangements, screening & directing telephone calls, handling of confidential information, and completing special projects, as necessary.
Job Requirements for Legal Secretary Position:
- Minimum three year's experience in an assistant in a law firm role or corporate legal department environment
- Knowledge of legal terminology and legal process
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Proficient in word processing, software packages, and other automated equipment
- Strong communication skills including written and oral communications
- Ability to sit/stand/bend during shift
- Ability to operator telephones, computer, copier, and fax machine
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Preferred background in real estate law or litigation
If Interested call/text Patricia @ 484-602-5862 I am looking forward to hearing from you!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, driver's helper, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare and its affiliate (Best Practices Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.