The Baltimore office of an AmLaw 100 law firm seeks a Litigation Administrative Assistant with 5+ years of experience.
We Know You
- College degree preferred; high school degree or equivalent mandatory
- 5+ years of recent State and Federal litigation experience within a law firm
- Must be a self-starter and proactive in work habits
- Must have strong ability to write and communicate effectively and professionally with employees, clients and attorneys
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
- Typing of 65+ wpm
- Strong organizational and document management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment by organizing and prioritizing multiple time-sensitive tasks on a daily basis
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite products is required
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Experience with a document management system, docketing system, billing and time entry programs preferred
Who We Are
With more than 800 attorneys, policy advisors, e-discovery professionals and other business professionals, Nelson Mullins has strong roots in the business community and an appreciation for new directions in the business world. As a Firm, Nelson Mullins has a strong foundation of community service and good citizenship. Our professional staff teams likewise promote these values, with opportunities to participate and play roles in various pro bono and community service initiatives. We collaborate with each other and with our clients, working side-by-side towards shared goals.