Top Skills Required
*Must have experience within Pharma or Biotech mnufacturing, 4+ years
*Experience with deviations and CAPAs
Under limited supervision, performs manufacturing processes according to Standard Operating Procedures. Must be proficient at Associate Manufacturing and may perform those functions in addition.
1. Schedule operations
2. Perform initial review of manufacturing procedures/batch records
3. Train Mfg Operators and Associate Manufacturing on process theory
4. Draft and revise more complex documents (e.g. MPs, SOPs, technical reports, validation documents, investigation reports, etc.)
5. Audit critical records
6. Propose corrective action for Quality incidents
7. Assist, & plan improvement implementation related to routine functions
8. Interact with other departments to implement planned improvements
9. Identify and propose solutions to complex problems.
10. Perform data analysis (e.g., SPC, CPV) of critical process parameters
11. Lead capacity for equipment/process operations
12. May assist with recruiting effort
13. May supervise staff
14. May perform system owner responsibilities (i.e., process, document)
15. May interact with Process Development.
16. When assigned to assist Process Owner , under the supervision of Manufacturing
Bachelors degree in Life Science and/or Engineering
* Mechanical ability/expertise
* Understand equipment/processes which leads to greater independent judgment
* Basic statistical mathematical skills
* Technical writing capability
* GMP knowledge with ability to interpret & apply
* Interaction...seek outside resources as needed
* Understand analytical methods for manufacturing area
* Specific system/equipment skills
* Basic project management skills?
For immediate consideration, please email your resume
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.